Thank you to all here for support, answers and generally creating a supportive and informative place to air any/all concerns
I would like to especially thank LetsConnect for a tireless effort. You make it all so much easier. So hard to find such
empathy and information at the same time.
Also thanks to Mike for his initial response to my first question. Helped me more than you can imagine!
Happy to say that after 4 1/2 weeks since the op :
- I am minus 12 bad teeth
- No more pain from bad teeth
- I can now look into peoples eyes when I talk
- I can smile! and smile and smile and smile! And smile!
- No more wisdoms to remove...EVER!
- My plate looks wonderful! I am over the gagging after adjustment by the dentist and hardly notice it.
and most importantly....
- I look forward to going to the dentist now! I know he has my best interests in mind, and every time I visit, my (remaining
:-* ) teeth just look better!!
Thank you one more time. Without you guys, don't know what I would have done.
Submitted by Alan